Tips for Product Description
As per the ecommerce study, 20% of purchase failures are potentially a result of unclear and missing product description. To avoid customers from bouncing off the site, businesses need to optimize their product description and checkout page.
Here are some tips below-
- Define your buyer personas before writing your descriptions – A good product description starts with a solid buyer persona.
- Use features and benefits to motivate purchases – List them in the product descriptions tab
- Reflect your brand’s tone of voice
- Create scannability with bullet points
- Use influential words to boost persuasiveness (Now, Introducing, Amazing, Sensational, Hurry, Magic etc.)
- Optimize your copy for search engines
Use more images and mixed media
To know more about our product and services, check out the link below –