eComchain Customer Loyalty Program
Connect with your eComchain customers using the scalable and feature rich loyalty program that tells you how frequently your customers are purchasing, what they are purchasing, how to engage your customers through reward points and earn promotions. Choose from the following powerful options to increase visit frequency and increase spending per visit:
The eComchain administrators can now navigate to the ‘Loyalty program’ on the admin dashboard’s site-specific settings and enable the loyalty program for a particular site.
The offers for the customers can be managed efficiently through the Loyalty programs within ‘Loyalty & Marketing’ section of the admin dashboard. Summarized below are the salient features within Loyalty:
- Loyalty points required to purchase the offer can be provided under Loyalty price
- Reward points can be handed to specific users once they complete their orders with certain offers
- Offers can be at category level, sub-category level or product level.
- Offers can be specified in a percentage value or absolute Dollar amount.
Following are the 5 different types of offers that the customers can use:
- Rewards and Coupons are displayed on the customer store front within the “My Offers” page and can be purchased and applied from My offers section.
- Punchcard and Clubcard are displayed in the customer offers page to assign bulk offers to users in dashboard.
- Promotions are effective to all users across the site. On the customer store front, Promotions, Punchcard and Clubcard are applied automatically.
The eComchain dashboard also offers the administrators the self-service capability to manage offers and points for various customers on their own. The portal gives an option for the administrators to publish, delete or copy the offers in any way that they like.
On placing the order on the customer store front, the reward points associated with the particular offer is awarded to the user;