What features do B2B2C ecommerce Offer
Evolution of B2B and B2C eCommerce solutions in the past couple of decades, as distinct offerings, has led to inefficiencies, with duplicated efforts that goes into maintaining separate eCommerce platforms. For organizations that would like to see a unified experience connecting B2B and B2C eCommerce storefronts at various levels of the supply chain, eComchain becomes an automatic choice.
With eComchain, B2B & B2C sites can leverage the same tools to setup specialized storefronts with nuances on the layouts and content, being able to provide the same backend integrations, if required, that transacts to an ERP application, as the single source of truth. eComchain also ensures that sites supporting each business have features and user experiences for each specific audience visiting the storefront. For example, a B2B or wholesale site needs custom catalogs, pricing, and payment terms, while B2C experiences may leverage other features such as GPS tracking to increase foot traffic to the physical store, marketing campaigns, loyalty programs to increase online revenue, including Point-of-sale system built with omnichannel features.
eComchain is a one stop B2B2C platform built on a fast, stable and scalable MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular, Node) stack open source technology. It is hosted on AWS and Microsoft Azure focused on ease of use and extensibility, with periodic updates providing innovative solutions for businesses across the board.
eComchain’s B2B2C model provides various features for both the manufacturers to dealers or distributors to end-consumers, all on the same portal. Dealers / Retail Stores owners can now manage their own B2C eCommerce storefronts on the same platform, increasing their sales & revenue from their B2C sites
Some of its salient features includes:
- Site Catalog, Online Orders, Campaigns which are managed by store administrators
- The ability for every storefront user to create and send out personalized marketing campaigns and newsletter announcing promotions, discounts and other events in the area
- Geo-fencing features integrated with iOS and Android devices where customers within a geographic area will receive promotional information and coupons on the handheld devices and drive traffic to their retail store locations
- Point-of-Sale (POS) integrated with eCommerce, creating an Omnichannel experience for the customers
- Enhanced user experience with intelligent product recommendations, recently viewed products and expanded search
- Conversion of abandoned carts to orders with email notifications
- Advanced data science with analysis on top selling products, revenue by city and more, to help drive better business decisions
- Standard features such as Wish list & Bulk Upload of Products
- Integration to accounting systems such as QuickBooks, tax calculator, freight management using Ship Station or other similar applications
- Multi-language, multi-currency features available for international customers
- Improved SEO features for increased on-line traffic
- Additional features to schedule rentals, party events that can be deployed as required
With eComchain’s unique B2B2C model, Dealers / Retailers will have access to an intuitive admin user interface to manage their customer info, process orders, modify landing page design, add / delete products and many such features, without having to touch the code in background