B2B eCommerce user experience
Today’s B2B ecommerce demands are straining older ecommerce websites. Vendors are finding their wholesalers, distributors, and agents are becoming more internet savvy and demanding more capabilities. Their customers are looking for a user-friendly feature rich experience they are used to at top B2C sites. Vendors with outdated websites are finding it harder-and-harder to retain customers while their competitors who have updated their sites are gaining market share.
Organizing products via drill down menus with categories, sub-categories down to three levels is a good way to improve navigation. Mega menus are an expandable menu and displayed in a two-dimensional dropdown and make for an excellent choice for finding obscure products quickly.
In this fast-paced eCommerce era, it’s imperative to keep up with customer demands and stay ahead of the competition. Gartner Peer Insights, where merchants provide reviews various eCommerce platforms, have given the highest rating for eComchain among 20 top similar vendors.
Setting up and managing Marketing Campaigns, Loyalty programs and Newsletters, helps your business to increase the reach to your end consumers. With eComchain’s Site Builder you can manage the entire customer experience– and preview complete pages on the desktop and mobile devices confirming responsiveness before saving the changes. All this and more can be setup easily and deployed by business users without the need for any IT help whatsoever.
As the business needs grow, merchants can leverage multiple language and multiple currency features to expand to new countries, test new markets, brands and business models by replicating the live site.
On the contrary, other Commerce cloud platforms are built on proprietary code making it challenging to customize with dependence on 3rd party reseller or partners, making it slower to deploy with increased cost. For example, any UI change on any other platform requires IT intervention. Most useful feature offered by eComchain allows business users to drag and drop the controls enhancing the user experience or create mobile-first and content-rich sites which is missing from other platforms.
With eComchain’s intuitive dashboard, you can turn on and turn off a myriad of features that match your needs. Additionally, the UI/ UX features, search and SEO, integration with PIM, setting up AI with data science, complex pricing algorithms, promotions & discounts, catalog and product management can be managed centrally for multiple number of sites hosted on eComchain.
Some of the advanced user experience features that stands out as a result of using eComchain as the preferred eCommerce platform for B2B users are as follows:
- In-built tools to bulk upload products (using .csv file) or create products within a category.
- Having the reordering option, for a revisiting customer which is a win-win for the shopper and the merchant.
- Custom carts for a registered B2B user using eComchain hosted storefront giving the user quicker access to frequently purchased products.
- Building multiple carts simultaneously
- Recommended Products which is essentially a form of suggestive selling that helps you grow the average order value of any given transaction, hence, increasing your overall sales.
- Creating your own unique website with eComchain’s Site Builder component
- Customer Sales Rep (CSR) feature enabling businesses to add sales representatives to customer accounts for the sales representatives to place orders on behalf of the assigned customers.
Last but not the least, eComchain offers a complete end-to-end solution, keeping the back-end application as the single source of truth by gathering valuable information related to customers and orders from the back end applications and transferring eCommerce orders to the back end applications in the most effective and efficient manner at the lowest TCO.
There are no comments yet.